Monday 29 June 2015

Intro

Hi everyone!

My name is Julija. I am a passionate traveller based in Riga, Latvia.

Day by day I receive a lot of questions about travelling, such as - "what hotel would you suggest me in Rome?", "how in advance should I buy train tickets?", "what is the best place for a beach vacation in the Mediterranean?", "where to have dinner in Milan?", "Is Naples safe enough?", "how many days do I need to explore Paris?" and many more. These questions motivated me to share my travel experience with the audience. 

You may wonder what is the meaning of go-to-gate here. It's very simple - as I hate travelling by bus, most of my journeys start at the airport, so the sign GO TO GATE on a departures display is always a start.
According to my tripadvisor map up to now I have been to 98 cities in 23 countries, not including many beautiful cities in my home country. Most of my travel destinations are located in Europe, with two trips to China.

 
Firstly, I will try to focus on how to say "hidden gems"- the cities that are not much advertised and well-known, but definitely worth visiting and probably will include my personal top of places I had already visited.

I definitely agree to the statement: "The world is a book, and those who don't travel only read one page". So with my travel memories and emotions I will try to motivate you to travel and to explore the World!


So where will you spend your next vacation?

Hope you will enjoy,

Julija


No comments:

Post a Comment